Getting To Know Each Other
1. What time did you get up this morning?
0730hours, which is annoying, but still recovering from the flu. Need to get back to Polyphasic Sleeping. Three hours is all I need.
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw in the cinema?
4. What is your favourite tv show?
I don’t own a television.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If not London, then somewhere tropical, till I get bored and come back to London again.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Smoked Salmon and cream cheese on a baguette. Toasted…J
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
British roast dinners, or Oriental fusion.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Badly cooked food. McDonalds.
9. Favourite place to eat?
Banana canteen in Clapham Junction, an Oriental fusion restaurant.
Wagamama, especially during the winter after a run. Ramen…
Recently getting fond of this restaurant in Notting Hill that has a Thai restaurant next to a Japanese restaurant and you can order from both menus.
Afternoon Tea in Browns, off Leicester Square.
10. Favourite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
i don't drive and I would never be caught driving...
12. What are your favourite clothes?
Jeans or Evening Dress.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I'd like to see the world, but if the chance….hmm…Rings of Saturn?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
It’s can’t get any worse from the pessimist, yes it can from the optimist…complicated, but tend to go with the flow.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Tropical beach, Philippines.
16. Favourite time of the day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favourite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I imagine anyone who enjoys reading these but not actually filling them out.
20. Person you expect to tag you back?
Pretty much everyone who already did this and tagged me.
21. Who are you curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
Yes, especially in the new showroom….lol
23. Do you consider yourself attractive?
Well, dogs and small children like me face…lol
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
British WEKAF championships in March 2011 and Cosplay in May 2011. Looking forward to the events.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A Mad Scientist. It’s alive, alive!!!
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Barely remembered memory, my grandfather taking me exploring in the mountains.
28. Are you a dog or cat person?
I love both, but life is too hectic for pets.
29. Are you married?
Yes. But she left me for her lesbian lover.
30. Always wear your seatbelt?
Yes. Still forget when I’m in the back seat.
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes. A few years ago while I was driving.
32. Any pet peeves?
Also a raging Grammar Nazi.
Theists who believe that anti-religious people are going to hell.
33. Favourite pizza topping?
34. Favourite flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
Rocky Road, Phish food and Haagen Daz.
36. Favourite fast food?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Driver’s Test is of the devil. Another way for the government to control the proletariat.
Viva la revolucion!!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
From a skin care company for Aquabalm. Skin care gel…J
39. Which store would you like to max out your credit card?
Credit cards are a great way to track people. I prefer cash or barter.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I saw this pretty girl and asked to kiss her. Pity, she said no.
She blushed most prettily.
41. Like your job?
Getting to love it even more due to the economy recovering or perhaps people are realising that we are in this for the long haul and better to spend money now, rather than letting inflation destroy their savings.
Is a super-food.
43. What was your favourite vacation?
Hmmm….it wasn’t a beach holiday, but WOW!!!
44. Last person you went to dinner with?
Current male partner in crime. Chud
45. What are you listening to right now?
London’s Best Conversation. LBC 97.3.
46. What is your favourite colour?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, but planning to get a Filipino Tribal Tattoo, next time I go to the Philippines.
48. Coffee drinker?
Yes, Starbucks are also from the Devil.
49. Do you have a secret crush on, or fantasy of anyone?
Just got back from Erotica 2010. can’t get Dita Von Teese out of my mind, alongside strawberries, marshmallow and white chocolate…J